Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I want to go to Iceland and learn Hopelandic.
I want to sing in Jonsi’s falsetto
I want to run away.
I want to spend hours laughing about nothing.
I want to be happy.
I want to sleep whenever I feel like it.
I want to be funny.
I want to live in the moment.
I want to die to each moment.
I want to write.
I want to love.
I want to be loved.
I want to believe.
I want to wrap myself in a comforter.
I want to eat cheese and butter all day.
I want to witness an aurora.
I want to go on a roadtrip.
I want to café-hop and drink tea all day
I want to have banana pancakes on a rainy day.
I want to walk in a strange town and feel that home is where the heart is.
I want to have dinner on a rooftop in Vienna.
I want to lie awake and watch the moon.

Sadly though, I wrote an entire list of things that I semi-want, and nothing about the things I truly want. This is perhaps the list of the girl I used to know or the girl I want to be, but that girl is not me.

All that I want, and nothing that I need.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: