Thursday, May 31, 2012

Alot of things in this life are bittersweet, even the bitter at first taste, can turn sweet, therefore it is without doubt that the sweetest thing turn out to be the most bitter experience.

A good intention becomes the worst deed. A promise is only a promise to be broken. It makes more sense to lie than to tell the truth. The hardest climb is your easiest fall. The things you want are the furthest to reach. You never really have the things you find, but you never really lose it anyway.

I keep asking these questions. Where did I go wrong? Have all the bad things I've done caught up with me? Will it continue to chase me until it sees the death of me? Does this race ever end?

I've always thought that your intention is like a seed. You plant it in the soil, you shower it with love and light, and watch it grow. Naturally, it should turn out to be the way you intended, but there is nothing natural about growth, or the cause and effect of anything and everything. There is no secondary cause. There is only the sheer will of all that was, is and will be.

When the path you did not choose, chooses you, there is a reason that is folded, unfolded and unfolding, which will unveil once you stop resisting, because things have a way of falling into place the moment you let go. I do not wish to decorate myself further with things I do not understand. My mind is too limited to grasp reasons, so I teach my heart acceptance.

Acceptance of what? Acceptance of that I am imperfect, as is the world, as are people, as are things. Acceptance that despite my imperfection, I will drag my tired feet and heavy head, crawling to seek something better. Even in emptiness, you can find meaning, and perhaps your emptiness has a purpose.

Since this time and place has been chosen for me, my heart begins with gratitude. Alhamdulillah.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: