Saturday, June 9, 2012

Someone asked me a question about it being mid-year and how 2012 has worked out for me thus far. In my ingratitude, I bluntly replied that my last 6 months sucked, which had me thinking that it takes alot for me to put down such a long period of time that simply.

Honestly, I've never felt more challenged than I did in the past year, but with those adversaries, came some very valuable lessons. I would like to share some of them with you.

  1. Love begins with letting go.
  2. The secret to who you are lies in what you want.
  3. An intelligent person would walk through this life as a bridge. He repairs what is broken and moves on to his destination.
  4. The heart is like a glass surface that needs to be polished, in order for your inner light to meet the outer light.
  5. In silence, there is a knowing. That knowing is a teacher in your soul.
  6. All you need you can search within.
  7. Your intentions are never resilient. Always re-visit them.
The meanings to these lessons continue to take different forms with each passing day. I'm hardly doing it justice by placing it in a numbered list, but my words are limited and can only afford a vague description. Nevertheless, I hope you can relate.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: