Friday, September 21, 2012


There is more to love than ever meets the eye
There are waves in my soul and tears in the sky

There's a calm in my heart like the eye of a storm
There's a message I'm singing till the early morn'

There's a need for rain when the rivers dry
When the earth is alone and the angels cry

Like water I need you to fall on me
I've run out of reasons to stay out of sea

There is more to love than ever meets the eye
There is more to life between the earth and sky

We must move to the Mystic from deep inside
Rise up in the morning with the new sunrise

There is more than to love than the physical touch
Compassion in the heart we need so much

Sometimes it's a word, sometimes its a smile
Letting you know I've been cool all the while

In a serious way, Mishka

No comments: