Friday, October 12, 2012



This song is the closest to my heart, even after all these years. This version is my constant favourite.

The words have come to mean more to me, as my life experiences pales and enriches. This song was purely accidental and never meant for greatness, but I guess if fate is written, then great things write themselves. The manner to which we interpret them are subject to what we want or need them to be.

To me, this song is about a boy who had love in his heart for a girl, and he gave that same love to the world, making that love unconditional. It began with a girl, and ended with the world. I think there could be nothing better and more beautiful than this.

In our relationships, we give and we take. There are times where we take more than we give, vice-versa. There is a limit to how much we can actually take, but giving is something that you can infinitely do, if you do it with the right intention. In the end, it feels like giving is the real taking because your heart loves something bigger.

So instead of you're mine, why not, I'm Yours.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: