Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hello world.

How has 2013 treated you thus far? I've seen a few surprises so far from the most unexpected people. I did and discovered some unexpected things. My phone did a backflip dive from my rear pocket and into the toilet bowl about a week ago. It attempted acrobats but committed suicide instead.

I am currently using my mum's old samsung and calling the phone 'paranoid android'. Yes, I am extremely unoriginal and highly predictable.

My job hunt resumes and I hope to nail an interview in the buttock soon because my ass is running on a shoestring budget that is hanging by a thread. My credit worthiness renders me unworthy and then some rendered me insignificant, but people are people and God's will will be done. I can afford the best things in this world and it doesn't cost a dime because paradise is in my mind. I am the richest pauper, indeed. Now if only love would pay the bills..

It is those who won't lay off your back that has your back. I don't know why I typed that but I saw it somewhere and it stuck in my memory.

And this too I suppose is shareworthy.

'God, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change.
The courage to change the things that I can.
The wisdom to know the difference
Give me the courage to love with an open heart.'

No comments: