Wednesday, May 29, 2013




I like me them things that glow, them luminous things. The only 'way' in this life is from birth to death, and death looks like a pretty dark place. If you know that you're going to a dark place, you would carry a light with you. This sparked off a new obsession for me.

We have it all backwards. We need to see it in order to believe it, but I think the essential thing is actually believing in the things that you cannot see. In that way, it is your sight that blinds you, that could possibly lead you into darkness, and I am just a passerby in a promised land.

What are you actually looking for with eyes that refuse to see? Is the world not a reflection of what you hold within. But what do I know. 

I believe that love is what pulls you into the light. Perhaps, the only way love is blinding is by light, and through the darkness. Let love be your guide, which ensues the beloved. Light upon light. All there ever was, all there ever is.


No comments: