Friday, May 24, 2013

three things


There are 3 things I’d do when my life falls apart
Number 1, I’d cry my eyes out and I’d dry up my heart
Not until I do this, will my new life start
That’s the first thing I’d do when my life falls apart

The 2nd thing I would do is I would close both of my eyes
And sing the parts I knew of favorite songs up to the skies
I’d go where I know the love is centering, I look inside
Gathering new strength from sorrow
I’d die to be alive

I keep the calm around me
I’m safe inside my storm
I say it all is grounding
‘Coz on the ground you can’t get no lower
When you’re grounded, you can’t get no lower

The 3rd thing that I’d do now when my world caves in
Is I’d pause, I’d take a breath and bow and I let the chapter in
I’d design my future bright not by where my life has been
And I’d try, try, try, try, try again
Yes, I’d try, try, try, try, try again
3 Things, Jason Mraz

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: