Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A movie written by Darren Aronofsky, scripted by Richard Linklater and Spike Jonze, directed by Christopher Nolan, filmed by Louie Schwartzberg, played by Leonardo Di Caprio with an original soundtrack from Clint Mansell and Max Richter.

Yeap, thats what I'd like love want need now. Yup. I want a trilogy, each one more perplexing than the one before it, and the last one binds everything together, except in order to understand it, you must forget everything you know about it. Yop, give me the original trilogy, prequels and what have yous. Give me fiction that imitates reality, and reality that imitates fiction. Silent truth and spoken lies. 

About 2 months ago, I had my refresher course on Lord of The Rings. I admit that I am such a geek about it, I wrote down notes during the movie. Gandalf is the shite. Dude is Magneto in X-Men. Dumbledore in Harry Potter. He is the stuff superheroes and villains are made up of. A necessary ingredient.

The shit that comes out of Gandalf's mouth is just golden. I'd pawn it any day, become rich, and make the niggaz poor. I'm not making any sense but who cares, I'm rich, bitch. Do you think you'd be the same person if you had shitloads of cash? I'll be straight pimping, fo sho. 

If you can't convince them, confuse them. I've seen some people use this tactic and it beats me how others deem their confusion for someone else's intellect. Like hello, is you okay in the head. 

In other news, I am in love with Lorde. I love that she's 17, so beautiful, and so brilliant. I love her even more for her spastic ways and wicked facial expressions. She looks like a character straight out of a Tim Burton movie. I think I have a weakness for quick-witted girls.

Recently, I watched 'Her' for the third time. The movie is about a man who fell in love with his operating system in a future not too far away. His operating system is called Samantha and she has the capability to learn and adapt from her experience. She is more accurately described as a consciousness. Shit gets interesting when the differences between man and computer collide and coincide. Man never learn from their mistakes and take a long ass time for change but the operating system evolves at a faster rate because it is programmed to learn and not forget as humans do. On another note, I don't suppose anyone would be falling in love with Siri anytime soon. Siri doesn't understand me like Samantha does. She a dumb bitch.

Somebody is a little french in this post. To that I say, upsize the frie$.

Nice talking to myself. ByeZ.

No comments: