Saturday, July 5, 2014

end of the road

I remember a scene from The OC when Seth Cohen broke out of his indie-loving music character and dug out the crates for some Boyz II Men. Ain't nothing like feeling sad the old school way. Layan, bro. Its easy to destroy yourself by being cold and saying you don't care but destroying yourself with melodrama, I can only say, once more with feelings bro. That takes balls, fo sho.

Its almost comical how at any random moment, I too could break out into a Boyz II Men song. I almost feel like it would be a great disservice to the community if I do not share this video.

Its fantastical how 4 boys stand around in similar clothes singing their hearts out, with semi-awkward and half-confident hand and facial gestures. I totally love the security guard uniform and that red dude with the staff, talking smack and jibbing that jabber, I feel ya. You know how I find inappropriateness, awkwardness and square pegs trying to fit into a round hole, so amusing. I love it so much, I don't know if I want to laugh or cry listening to this. Its just classic to have that on camera. I think thats genuine and if being cocky and confident is cool, I'd rather be the most kental motherfucker on the planet, in the universe x 1000. Some kids just pop out of their mum's veejay bloody fresh to death. The rest of us came out crying. Eh, asal bitchy. Sorry, I was always a wannabe cool kid and I'm airing out the passive aggressiveness accumulated over the years. Its just that you have it so easy what I try so hard to have. I'm a fake, you the real shit. Kudos to you for having all that really matters in this lifetime.

Aggressiveness seems to be going into beast mode albeit a little taming because that's as much ammunition as this shrew has. I'm a little rusty because I haven't packed the heat in a long time since I was busy taking hits. You know, Rick Dees and the weekly top 40s

There's always a joke somewhere, or maybe I own that joke like a birthright, not because I'm funny like that but because I'm a really bad joke to you. Well, I feel ya cos I sure feel that way about my life too.

Melodramatic meter level is off the charts. Must be the boyz II men. Again, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, live or die. Only because it rhymes. I wanna go watch that video again, so I can pick myself up to throw myself down. Haha.

No comments: