Monday, May 11, 2015

I am inviting you to front row seats to witness the catastrophe that is me. At least cheap comes at a price, free comes at priceless, undeserving of an integer. It gets worse before it gets better, or worst. 

I have a rocky balboa relationship with reason. We've been at it for an even 30 odd years but it still feels like at any day, we could break apart. But we stick together, almost as if we can't live without each other.

Selena Gomez says the heart wants what it wants uh uh uh uh uh uh. Brain says you better be careful before you end up hurting you. But brain looks like slush or some weird sea creature, and Selena cute tho, of cos I listen to Selena. I am a highly superficial rational being. Clearly, I'm great at contradicting myself. 
 
Listen to your heart. What does that even mean? Is there an aux in or some bluetooth function? Can someone loan me an instructional manual?

If I were a colour, I'd be grey, somewhere between black and white. Or orange, somewhere between yellow and red. Me no likey orange. Such an indecisive colour. Perhaps me hating on it suggests that I identify with it. Cue for a long hmmmm.

I watched a video today about the happiness advantage. The speaker said something about writing down 3 things you are grateful for each day to train the brain to be optimistic. Lets try this. I'll let you know how this all pans out if I don't forget in a few days.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: