Monday, July 20, 2015

forgiveness

Its not like I have all day to contemplate on existential questions like if you pamper a cow, do you get spoilt milk. But I've been thinking a bit about forgiveness since its the festive season for it.

I've heard a lot of things about it, but I don't know a thing. I've heard forgiveness is letting go, but letting go of what? And if you let go, do you fly away like a kite then dissipate into the blue. And is the land the dumping ground for burden? So does that make humans and anything on earth something someone didn't want anymore?

And some people say forgiveness is something you do for yourself. Hate is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die for it. Okay, I guess I can come to terms with this but hot damn, dont you think them bitches need to pay the price tho.

Then you have karma which I am completely iffy about. If what goes around, comes back around, then what's the point of forgiveness? I'm in favour of karma if someone did something wrong to me, and that nigga needs to pay, but if I am the criminal, me no likey karma. Karma is a bit vengeful, no?

Then I have them songs telling me that forgiveness is the greatest and final form of love. Hokei, which school did you guise go to and who done mess with the molecular structure of your modules. Is this science or sorcery? Dessert or disaster?

Actually, I have bought into the former idea, thinking that forgiveness is the bridge of difference, the circle that marries the line. But I am often flawed and naive, and my ideals often opens me up to being vulnerable so don't believe anything I have to say.

So yuh, what in the world is forgiveness? Cos all them bad bitches always #unapologetic.

- love and light, adrenalene

No comments: