Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sometimes, being right is choosing to suffer. And it is odd how it is human behaviour to choose suffering. 

I pay a high price for my defence to prove my innocence. The price of innocence is in assigning blame, and you have to be the boss of delegation. Sometimes, it almost feels as though the winner is the one with the bigger disposable income. Well, come to think of it, isn't that always the case?

You get what you pay for, with interest.

Every once in a while, someone comes around and makes you an offer. You can choose to deal or not. Your decision relies on where you are. That's a tricky question because your coordinates mean nothing. It is where you've been, and where you are going, that will help you arrive at your decision. Because, patterns.

So I'm not really here. Because, patterns. I'm on a downward spiral, plunging down. So what should I do? Sell, of course. There's no point on being emotional about making a loss. Hope isn't exactly the best commodity to invest in. If anything, hope is elusive.

That's what I did. I sold. I gave my chips away to any willing party, because cheap should be better than free. Being dignified comes at a price I cannot afford.

No comments: