Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Truth.

If all else fails, here is where it begins. Away with fallacies, because this is groundzero. 

Build your castle on a cloud and it might come pouring down, then none of it would matter. We must always accept the truth. The sooner you choose truth, the sooner you'll get to where you need to be. 

The truth is I don't have much to begin with, but what I have is enough if I learn that it is. For the longest time, I have expected for people to understand this but no one has the time to, and the truth is that they don't have to. I shift the blame and think of myself as a victim, and the only one at fault here is me.

I can't go around expecting from the world, as if it owes me. Nor do I have the strength nor power to change things. 

This is a common and recurring theme, and it is time that I submit to it. I submit to my faults, and I see my flaws. You can call this a housewarming party to what I used to call my fortress. My guards are down, there are no prisoners. 

There is only me. 

No comments: